31 Jan 07 Door Knocking. (Backdated)
Went door knocking this afternoon with Eunice, a friend from my PRUDENTIAL’s class. After MIA for almost 2 months, I almost forgotten how to sell my products. Keke. For sure, my boss going to jump and screw me up-side down if he finds out. Haha…
Anyway, we meet up for lunch at Khatib’s neighborhood before proceeding for our tasks at around 1 pm. I got to admit, Eunice looks good with her hair grown back to her shoulder length which was much longer than before. (Heez. I just like gals with long hairs…) And most importantly, she’s still SINGLE!!! Time to change my target!! Muahaha… She quite chio and with the right curves too!! Saliva drooling liao… keke… ok ok.. I’ll stop my nonsense…
Coming back to reality, we covered 3 whole HDB blocks with zero success. Bloody @!#$@#!!! Where are the people?? Most of the houses were closed shut. Some even pretended not to be at home even thou I could still hear soft whispering from within. Kaoz!! Fcuk!! What luck!! I’m beginning to doubt if door knocking is the way for me after so many tries. Thhe hit rates were just too low to justify the time and efforts spent? Wonders how others do it? Hmm… Is it perhaps my script used were inadequate? Hmm possible and most likely. Afterall, my command of languages despites which dialects had weakened tremendously since staying on in Army for so long. I told myself I must buck up and had even started on reading newspapers. An effort that I had made to upgrade myself. The other efforts I tried is to speak up more! Hope both ways would help me out.
Anyway, we meet up for lunch at Khatib’s neighborhood before proceeding for our tasks at around 1 pm. I got to admit, Eunice looks good with her hair grown back to her shoulder length which was much longer than before. (Heez. I just like gals with long hairs…) And most importantly, she’s still SINGLE!!! Time to change my target!! Muahaha… She quite chio and with the right curves too!! Saliva drooling liao… keke… ok ok.. I’ll stop my nonsense…
Coming back to reality, we covered 3 whole HDB blocks with zero success. Bloody @!#$@#!!! Where are the people?? Most of the houses were closed shut. Some even pretended not to be at home even thou I could still hear soft whispering from within. Kaoz!! Fcuk!! What luck!! I’m beginning to doubt if door knocking is the way for me after so many tries. Thhe hit rates were just too low to justify the time and efforts spent? Wonders how others do it? Hmm… Is it perhaps my script used were inadequate? Hmm possible and most likely. Afterall, my command of languages despites which dialects had weakened tremendously since staying on in Army for so long. I told myself I must buck up and had even started on reading newspapers. An effort that I had made to upgrade myself. The other efforts I tried is to speak up more! Hope both ways would help me out.


No comments:
Post a Comment