21 Jan 07 2nd night at Work. (Backdated)
2nd night at work! Tonight, Arjan had assigned me and another old guy to station at the Club House! Well, at least it wouldn’t be as boring as the night before and I do get to have some guard rest after my patrolling sessions.
There are a total of 12 blocks in the premises and each having 6 units on each floor. Our duties are to patrol the premises comprising of the top area as well as the basement carparks and to not mention clocking the checkpoints located on the top floor of every building. There are 4 sessions that we need to clock. 9 pm, 11 pm, 2 am and 4 am the next day. Beside this, we had to open the Club House at 5 plus for usage as the Gym had to be opened at 6 am! Fortunately, we only had to clock 9 blocks as 3 blocks were without clocking books. (Pls dun ask me why… ) Lucky…
As I mentioned, we got ‘rest’ after our patrolling. Me and ‘forgotten his name’ would sneak into the club house and we would hide ourselves behind the small facility counter and ‘rest’ there. I felt that it was very bad of ‘forgotten his name’ to show me the bad examples as it was clearly wrong of us to go sleep in the Club house as I later found out! So bad, caused, me and placed me in a bad situation with the management people.
Anyway, the area where we rest were too small to accommodate both of us who were all big sized. Throughout the night, we changed many positions from sitting on the chairs to sitting on the floor. Ultimately, ‘What’s his name’ was lying and sleeping on the floor! Wahaha! But poor me! Because I was sitting in a corner the whole night ans with him lying on the floor and blocking my path, I can’t straighten my legs and have to remain on sitting position the whole night! Developing cramps and muscle aches on my body due to the prolong straining postures. By chance, when ‘what’s his name’ went for his round of patrolling, I got the chance to swoop places and rest on the sofa chair placed in the Club House. It was a risk that I had to take as it doesn’t shelter me from any passer by. I dare not sleep on the floor as it was already against regulation to rest in the Club House and imagined. Being caught sleeping on the floor some more! Boy! I do not want to lose my job that quickly…!
When morning came, I went for my morning patrol at 7 am. The scenery here are superb!! The air is fresh! And It feel very good!! How I wished I could stayed in a place like this!! But technically speaking, I AM staying in a place like this (Cos I’ll be working here from now onwards) Muahaha!!!
There are a total of 12 blocks in the premises and each having 6 units on each floor. Our duties are to patrol the premises comprising of the top area as well as the basement carparks and to not mention clocking the checkpoints located on the top floor of every building. There are 4 sessions that we need to clock. 9 pm, 11 pm, 2 am and 4 am the next day. Beside this, we had to open the Club House at 5 plus for usage as the Gym had to be opened at 6 am! Fortunately, we only had to clock 9 blocks as 3 blocks were without clocking books. (Pls dun ask me why… ) Lucky…
As I mentioned, we got ‘rest’ after our patrolling. Me and ‘forgotten his name’ would sneak into the club house and we would hide ourselves behind the small facility counter and ‘rest’ there. I felt that it was very bad of ‘forgotten his name’ to show me the bad examples as it was clearly wrong of us to go sleep in the Club house as I later found out! So bad, caused, me and placed me in a bad situation with the management people.
Anyway, the area where we rest were too small to accommodate both of us who were all big sized. Throughout the night, we changed many positions from sitting on the chairs to sitting on the floor. Ultimately, ‘What’s his name’ was lying and sleeping on the floor! Wahaha! But poor me! Because I was sitting in a corner the whole night ans with him lying on the floor and blocking my path, I can’t straighten my legs and have to remain on sitting position the whole night! Developing cramps and muscle aches on my body due to the prolong straining postures. By chance, when ‘what’s his name’ went for his round of patrolling, I got the chance to swoop places and rest on the sofa chair placed in the Club House. It was a risk that I had to take as it doesn’t shelter me from any passer by. I dare not sleep on the floor as it was already against regulation to rest in the Club House and imagined. Being caught sleeping on the floor some more! Boy! I do not want to lose my job that quickly…!
When morning came, I went for my morning patrol at 7 am. The scenery here are superb!! The air is fresh! And It feel very good!! How I wished I could stayed in a place like this!! But technically speaking, I AM staying in a place like this (Cos I’ll be working here from now onwards) Muahaha!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment