Thursday, January 25, 2007

25 Jan 07 A Tiring Night at Work. (Backdated)

Last night was a real tiring night for me. Being the 2 I/C of the night shift guards, I have 2 men under my command. For last night, it was Dollah and Rizal.

Due to a particular incident that happened a night ago, instructions were passed down from the management that no guards are allowed to enter and rest in the Club House after the Club House is closed! If you are wondering if it’s is because it was because someone had violated the rules, you could wonder no more as you’ll be right. Sad to say, I’m one of the ignorance guard who were caught sleeping at the Club House. Was so mad at myself for I should know better than to be lead by my men to break the house rule. Signz… But I learnt my lesson!!! Honestly!!!

Anyway, I was so damn tired after work that night that I slept till 3 plus pm upon reaching home.

No comments: