Tuesday, January 23, 2007

23 Jan 07 A new colleague. (Backdated)

Met a new colleague tonight. A really ‘Big’ fellow by the name of Dollah. Keke… evil me kept thinking of Ballah (Malay word for Ball) cos he is really big and ‘rounded’. haha… If Xiao Mark is to see him, for sure he will say he looks like the Michelin Tyre logo! Wahahaha! No joke! He really does look like one! Haha… ok, my bad for badmouthing people. I’m very bad, I know, come to think back of it. But it’s funny when you think of it again. Hahaha… I have been giving names to my colleagues and associates them to funny characters either from movies or from real life. Hope that none of them read my blogs! Keke… guess I better be more discrete!!

Joke being aside, Dollah is similar to me in a way that he is also a friendly giant! He can jokes more than I do and has a warmth personalities. Only difference is that he’s more straight forward and direct! If he dun like anything about something or person, He’ll tell straight to the face. Whereas for me, I would probably compromise myself and give in to others.

I kinda like working with Dollah as my partner. Besides the issue that we both click well, but also, standing beside him makes me so much slimmer!!! Muahaha!!! I’m just so bad today…!

No comments: