Friday, February 2, 2007

2 Feb 07 Sleepy... Zzzz.. (Backdated)

Yawnz… I’m so sleepy now. Kept dozing off a couple of times at the counter table since opening the Gym this morning at 5.30 am. Knowing it wouldn’t be nice to be caught sleeping on the job by the residents, I decided to write some stuffs on my journal book.

Woo… 1…2…3… I actually writtened more than 20 journal entries in my journal since returning from Phuket. My GOD! And I had only transferred and uploaded 2 entries into my Blogs so far… Wahh… die lah. Still got so many more to upload. Guess I better try submitting at least 1-2 blogs entries unto the Web everyday! Hahaha…

And yeah! Payday’s today!! Finally!! I have already thought of how am I going to spend it but knew better that I can’t! Needed to set aside some money for my bank’s bills and also some for Felicia’s. Thou I can’t pay her $1000 for her maintenance, I could only pay half of it now due to the low salary which I am now earning. Hopefully, she would be understanding and let me visit our son and if possible to bring him out. God! I missed him so much!!! It’s been almost 6 months now since I last visited him and brought him out. Hope he still think of me and wun hate me… poor boy and daddy’s dearest!


Lousy Daddy.

No comments: