3 Feb 07 TGIF!!
Finally found time to upload another 2 entries into my Blog today. But unfortunately, I din have time to go check on my grammar and spelling errors. Sorry, my fateful viewers, please bear with the errors for now. Promised I will go and do a spell check on my entries in future.
Back at work today, since it’s a Friday, I can’t believed the amount of activities that are happening at the Condominium with all the facilities fully booked for the next few days as well! Being the only guard stationed at the Club House, I had to run around to ensure that the facilities are prepared before hand for usages. Be it opening of the gates or handing over the facilities to the residents. Shagged man!!!
Got a radio call to ask me go up to the guard house! Yes! My Pay!! Whoopee!!! Thou It wasn’t much cos I only started working from mid of Jan 07, It still considered my 1st decent pay since Army. Just nice and perfect for the coming Chinese new year. I’m keeping aside some for the coming wake boarding event at the end of the month. Me and Xiao Mark had been talking and planning it since last year! Hope it wouldn’t be another empty promise.
Back at work today, since it’s a Friday, I can’t believed the amount of activities that are happening at the Condominium with all the facilities fully booked for the next few days as well! Being the only guard stationed at the Club House, I had to run around to ensure that the facilities are prepared before hand for usages. Be it opening of the gates or handing over the facilities to the residents. Shagged man!!!
Got a radio call to ask me go up to the guard house! Yes! My Pay!! Whoopee!!! Thou It wasn’t much cos I only started working from mid of Jan 07, It still considered my 1st decent pay since Army. Just nice and perfect for the coming Chinese new year. I’m keeping aside some for the coming wake boarding event at the end of the month. Me and Xiao Mark had been talking and planning it since last year! Hope it wouldn’t be another empty promise.
Anthony


No comments:
Post a Comment